Welcome to my website, where you can learn more about my priorities and work for the residents of Upper Chichester Township. Here you will also find weekly updates on my campaign and how you can help that effort.
Since you elected me in 2009:
- Lowered real estate taxes in two of three years and pledges to continue to find ways to lower your taxes
- Refinanced township debt to historically low rates
- Opened the budget process to all residents
- Expanded the road maintenance program
- Created a capital maintenance fund for large scale equipment purchases
- Expanded recycling program
- Increased funding to fire companies
- Increased pension plan funding
- Introduced the Global Connect calling system to alert residents to emergencies and upcoming events
Want to contribute financially? If you wish you can send a check to:
Friends of Joe Neary
4355 Kelly Avenue
Upper Chichester, PA 19061
This website is paid for by the Friends of Joe Neary, Joseph W. Neary,Treasurer.